Support UNICEF's relief efforts in Myanmar
                                  Google

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The real cowards - Western media

The real cowards - Western media

Another of Robert Fisk's frustrating notes. Only yesterday I was talking to a friend of the Western media's cowardice to report as they must of the truth. But to them the runaway brides are bigger issues than innocent folks dying everyday in a far off land where democracy was finally unleashed by the righteous Westerners. Here is Fisk's article.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 28, 11:05:00 PM, Blogger LovingAndLosing said...

What a wonderful article. An ironic word to use to describe it, I know. Thanks for putting such stuff up on your blog for otherwise I would never actually look for things like this to read. Yet, I want to read such articles. So you are the answer to my laziness! Anyway, will comment more later after my exam :)

 
At Tue Jun 28, 11:11:00 PM, Blogger Balakumar said...

Run thru the archives Vids and you will find more of these... Fisk is one of the few journalists calling a spade a spade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


   Copyright 2005
Subscribe to Passing Clouds on your cell phone