Support UNICEF's relief efforts in Myanmar
                                  Google

Friday, June 13, 2003

Build-it-yourself cruiser

Guess this was my longest break from blogging! Was bogged down with plenty of work. Didn't keep me away from the news...but not long enough to post some of the links I collected along the way. Result: I take you back in time for some news from last week. My apologies "Mr.Dosa Camp" but more of my vents on our supercop and his cronies. But point taken my friend. Will spice up with other stuff as well over the next few days. For starters, let us find ourselves a new hobby shall we? Get your toolbox buddies, the news is out; Bruce's latest antics will keep us occupied for some time to come. hmmm, where do we test it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


   Copyright 2005
Subscribe to Passing Clouds on your cell phone