Support UNICEF's relief efforts in Myanmar
                                  Google

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Firefox extensions - Whats coming next?

Firefox extensions - Whats coming next?

Some extensions for the officially released browser Firefox are real cool (read the Nov 9th post "Mozilla's Firefox launched!"). Extensions are in fact one of the big plusses for Firefox over IE. But this extension takes the cake - an extension to track the homeland security threat level! :) Funstuff apart check out some of the very useful extensions including FoxyTunes - an audio controller built into the browser! Honestly it won't buy me much, because the 2 applications that are well hidden on my desktop are the browser and winamp! That way I appear more productive!! :) I prefer the audio controls on my keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


   Copyright 2005
Subscribe to Passing Clouds on your cell phone